We are pleased to invite you and your institution to participate in in the 5th International OXFORD SYMPOSIUM ON POPULATION, MIGRATION, AND THE ENVIRONMENT. The summer session will be held 3 and 4 August 2017 at St Anne’s College, Oxford, U.K. Alternately, you may prefer to attend the 6th International meeting that takes place 7 and 8 December at St Hugh’s College, Oxford.
Attendees are welcome to either present a paper or participate as a panel member/observer. Participants of the Symposium may submit complete papers six weeks after the conclusion of the meeting to be peer-reviewed by external readers for possible publication in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
Conference Oxford has hundreds of affordable bedrooms in Oxford colleges available, offering splendid views of college quadrangles and gardens. Further accommodation information can be found here. https://www.oxford-population-and-environment-symposium.com/venue/travel-and-lodging/
· Keynote speaker – David Coleman, Emeritus Professor of Demography; Associate Fellow, Department of Social Policy, University of Oxford.
We welcome papers that take an interdisciplinary view of the main themes of the conference: world population increase, human migration and environmental sustainability.
· The Symposium seeks to cover a broad agenda that includes disciplines such as economics, education, environmental studies, agriculture, law, political science, religion, and social studies.
· Topics for presentation may reach beyond these areas; our website contains an extensive list of suggested topics.
· Participant abstracts will be published online in the conference proceedings. Papers presented at the meeting will be subsequently peer-reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
· See abstract submission and registration deadlines below:
Email email@example.com if you have questions.