Thee Centre for Media and Celebrity Studies (CMCS) announces that the Fall edition of Celebrity Culture and Social Inquiry Vol. 4 has been published.
• Dr Mira Moshe’s anthology The Emotions Industry featured on Nova Publishers home page under the “What’s Special for September” section. Relations between fame and emotions theorized in Chapter 12.
• Dr Nandana Bose’s latest contributions in celebrity studies and Bollywood stardom
• Dr Anita Krajnc raises $36,000 in 3 weeks for public education and activism
• Critical and inspirational talk on the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
• CFP: From Robson Green to Sean Bean: Mapping Northern Stardom on Popular British Television
• CFP: Be your selfie: identity, aesthetics and power in digital self-representation
• CFP: Consuming/Culture: Women and Girls in Print and Pixels
• Cary Grant Comes Home For the Weekend Festival | 11-12 October 2014 | Bristol, UK
• Stardom and Fandom panel
• Teaching with selfies: new Creative Commons syllabus
• Doctoral Survey – Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
• Industrial Approaches to Media: A Methodological Gateway to Industry Studies
You can now access it at: http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8d968a451671b45aa780b5674&id=919d7e4404